The luxury of a small hotel with all the comforts a bed and breakfast. Built in 1901, a beautiful version of the Queen Anne style by Newton Bresee, this historic Victorian mansion in the heart of Saratoga Springs, resides on over one acre with rose gardens, fountains and sitting areas. Enjoy the spacious, romantic and elegant rooms with fireplaces, antiques and modern amenities. Relax on the largest classic wrap around porch in Saratoga Springs that boasts a quiet haven and continues to be a favorite gathering spot for guests. Built in 2013, Union Gables now has an outdoor pool with built-in cuddle cove seats and fountains in every corner, as well as an abundance of outdoor seating and lounge chairs surrounding the pool. Union Gables is conveniently located two blocks from Congress Park and downtown Saratoga Springs, and one block to the Saratoga Race Track.
Lodging Style And Amenities
- Unique and spacious rooms decorated with antiques, all include private bathrooms
- Fresh cooked to order breakfast served each morning
- Cookies baked fresh each evening
- Complimentary wireless internet.
- All rooms have fireplaces, cable television and flat screen televisions
- Pet friendly rooms available with fenced patios
- Suites with kitchens
- Rooms with private balconies, porches or patios
- Bathrobes and luxury soaps
- Heated outdoor pool (open May-September)
- One acre of awarding winning gardens with fountains and sitting areas for quiet enjoyment
- 8 minute walk to downtown shopping, restaurants, galleries and museums
- One block to the Saratoga Race course
Open all year.
Additional Services Available
With advance notice, we will pick up guests at the Saratoga Railroad Station.
Rate Range$150-$450 depending on the season
What Is Distinctive And Authentic To The Character Of The Region
The Queen Anne style historic Victorian mansion, resides in a quiet residential area, with a close proximity to Congress Park. The grounds are landscaped with romantic roses, perennials and fountains which enhance the natural beauty of the house. Today, with the continuous attention to preservation and detailed craftsmanship, the mansion continues to be a remarkable tribute to its era.
Special situations for children apply in Late Spring (May 1) through Early Fall (September 15), which include an age restriction of sixteen (16) years of age and older and apply to reservation days of Wednesdays through Saturdays. Reservations for Sundays through Tuesday, well behaved children of all ages are welcome. Well behaved children are also welcome throughout the Fall, Winter and early Springtime (September 16 - April 30).